Logic Pro X gives musicians and composers a powerful set of music-creation and songwriting tools.
It goes well beyond the average sequencer with an advanced set of options that let you record, edit, and manipulate audio and MIDI performances in just about any way imaginable.
In this AMP Lab, you will learn:
- About working with audio interfaces and recording vocals
- MIDI recording, editing and controllers
- How to compose original beats and melodies
- Sound design using the synths and samplers
- Arranging and song structure
- Mixing tracks using dynamic and time-based effects
- How to remix a track
- Professional workflows and best practices
Contact Us to learn more about Logic Pro X Lessons
*AMP students will receive top notch instruction by professional DJ/Producer/Engineers with over 20 years experience in the music industry working with artists such as Just Blaze, Joe Budden (Roc-A-Fella Records), Brittany Spears (Jive Records), Sean Paul, Jojo (Sony), Debra Harry (Blondie), and Heavy D. Travis has produced and engineered award winning original music, clients include: Lincoln Center (NYC), Nickelodean, Fuel TV, and CBS.